I searched out a salon and found just the right one. This woman was so excited to do this basic makeover, sort of. I really didn't know what I wanted but the funniest thing happened. Before I was going to go to the 10:00 appointment, I happened on the movie "Father of the Bride" on TV. I saw the kind of haircut I wanted on Diane Keaton, Nina, in the movie. So I went online, found some pictures and took them with me.
At the salon I met Angie. She is one of the owners of Salon 52 which she opened two years ago. We talked and decided on what to do and she went to work. I got highlights, color, and a cut. She even threw in an eyebrow color and waxing which I had never heard of. The end result was really just the cut I wanted. While the style is cut with bangs, I can either sweep them to the side or wear them down and it is easy to care for.
Of course, the true test is after you wash and dry your hair yourself, to see if you can get just what you got at the salon and guess what, I can!
Maybe haircuts are a normal part of life for most people, but this was a big deal to me. I realy like it!

6 comments:
Great haircut!!! It has the freshness that I remember in you. It is alive and spunky. You did good and it isn't as short as Kale's.
what are you trying to say lin?
Mom, You look beautiful. I saw that deep love in your eyes that always reminds me of Grandpa and Grandma.
Cheers, to new looks and beginnings.
Love Kaley Baley
It looks great! I like how you can wear the bangs down, or swept off to the side. I am glad that you did it, you never seem to things like this for yourself, when you really do deserve it!
Love you
Ready for the Apple Cup?? We are! Hopefully it'll be a good game, and hopefully the Cougs pull it off! I'm crossing my fingers!
Go Cougs!
p.s.--The new haircut looks great!!
Hi Sue! So fun to get on your blog and see you with your new haircut! You look absolutely beautiful. It looks alot like your hair did in our kindergarten class photo and I mean that in a good way. So it took you how many years to get over the disastrous brother's wedding haircut?
What no comment on the come from behind win? Must have been to busy celibrating to blog although I guess you have a whole year to gloat.Just have to get the Beavers to the Rose Bowl now.
Post a Comment