We all know the true meaning of March Madness and sadly my team will not be participating this year. I am still proud of the season the Cougars managed and still hope for an NIT bid.
But March Madness actually exists in many other ways.
Second, it's spring and the cat, Pepper, is obsessed with going outside. It is his hunter instinct. Beware, if he can't go outside he is likely to leave his displeasure anywhere in the house, couch, bed, chair, anywhere but the litter box.
Finally, love is in the air. My son, the oldest, is in love. Now, he has been in love many times. When he falls, he fall hard. But with this one, he doesn't seem to have to compromise himself to be anything he isn't. My son really has never enjoyed talking on the phone. He talks to her for hours, out of necessity of course since he is isolated on a little island in the Bering Sea and she is in Seattle, but also because he really enjoys talking to her. Anyway, I have faith in my son and he seems to have found someone who makes him truly happy so if that is the case, I can't wait to meet her. Of course, I hope meeting this crazy family doesn't scare her off!

No comments:
Post a Comment