
So, Elton John rules! He may be 65 but he can still entertain like he was 35! This may be his last tour, who knows, but if it was, it was one to remember.
This concert was supposed to take place in November but Sir Elton was hospitalized with I think pneumonia or something like that. He is back now but I don't think he was 100% yet. It didn't matter because what he did have, was all he needed.
The evening actually started off in the afternoon with the three of us walking our assess off to get
Elton John and Billy Joel came out on stage and it was a great welcome from the concert crowd. Our seats were pretty far away but we had a great view of the close up screen and could still
But the highlight of the night for me was the one hour set by Elton John by himself. I am admittedly not an avid Billy Joel fan but after a slow start, his set turned out good. It's just that he did not compare to Elton John, for me.
They ended the night with Piano Man, a fitting end to a great show. If Elton John does tour again, I am going to find a way to go see him again. It was that good.

1 comment:
Just stumbled across this site (following a link from your son of all things) - very well one. Keep it up - I am looking forward to the part where you tackle/revisit your life at wsu, meeting your busband (and his best frient of course) and all that!
Post a Comment