Okay, so I'm not very good at keeping up on this thing. Still don't have out new computer so it is hard to get to a point where I can actually log on to create a post.
This has been a good week. Working out after work is easier than I thought it would be. I have to say, listening to music is the key. Unfortunately, again because we don't have our new computer yet, I only have limited music on the IPOD at this time. All of it was courtesy of my son who is always expanding my musical horizons and I appreciate that. All of the music is great. While I love the Corinne Bailey Ray tracks, they aren't the best for a fast paced workout. So far, The Bob Marley and the Whalers cuts have been the most fun to workout to.
The only thing I am missing in my workout is someone to share it with. It would be a lot easier to do it with someone. Which leads me to the sad realization that I have no relationships outside of work and family. Isn't that sad!? The only adults I even know in Gig Harbor are parents of friends of my sons. I work too far away from home to workout with any of those people. I spend so much time at work and going to and from to really have any time to meet anyone with whom I can workout. It is winter which does not lend itself to many evening activities so maybe as the days get longer this will change.
In the meantime, I will not give up. This is my chance to come into my own and if I don't do it now it is never going to happen. I don't exactly know if this is really what I need to be happy but if not, at least it will be what I need to be healthy. That should lead to happiness, right?
Happy Birthday, Wes!
6 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment