Saturday, January 26, 2008

Ahh Technology

Well, it has been 10 years since my youngest son won a computer by opening a bottle of cranberry juice and the cap said he won a computer.  Prior to that we used a computer given to us when it was cast off by its prior user.  So other than buying a laptop for our son, we have never ventured out into the world of computers to try to figure it out.  Well, now we have.  I am now able to post this blog on a brand new iMac with features yet to be totally figured out.  I would expect the look of my blog to change dramatically as I learn how to use all the cool features on the blog and on the computer.  I must say it will likely never reach the level of perfection being established by my son in Alaska.  I will post his blogspot in my favorites once I figure out how!

The coolest thing happened though.  We couldn't figure out how to connect to the internet.  You would have to know my husband to imagine how that went down.  Suffice it to say it didn't go well.  At any rate, he went to work and I, yes this feeble minded female, figured it out.  I even impressed myself!  

Along with the computer we got a really cool printer which we have not yet hooked up.  I know I could do it be we will have to endure the task together I'm afraid.  

I can't wait to figure out iTunes and gets songs loaded onto my iPod.  I have just been waiting to get this up and running to do that.  It's pretty sad to get so excited about something to materialistic.  I'm not proud but I am happy!

Look for new changes to this blog in the near future.  

No comments:


Fight Fight Fight for Washington State!