The first goal of getting under 200 pounds is within sight. I have decided it is its own reward. It will be over a month until I see my youngest son again and three months until I see the oldest. I think they will both see a difference in me physically. I am hoping I will be able to keep up better with them now and with their kids (adopted or not!) in the future. I think that is why this is working so well for me. The real goal is the real reward, more time and more value to that time with the family that is my life. I am certain that will keep me going on the right path.
Onward and downward (in weight I mean)!

2 comments:
great job mom!!! 5 pounds this week!!! thats more than lask week eh? I am kind of excited that i havent seen you for so long that the weight loss will be really evident when I do see you. oh and I have a feeling that we are going to kick kamiak Butte's butt!!!
Mom, you're really doing it! How awesome is this? I know its a lot of work but you are writing a success story as you go! You should update us more about the trials you are going through, who knows maybe you can help other women around the world that are going through some of the same things that you are!
82 days Mom, only 82 till I am home.
Post a Comment