So, here are the current results after just 14 days:
Current Start Total Lost
Weight 212 220 8 pounds
Upper Chest 40" 43" 3"
Bust 43" 47" 4"
Midriff 38" 40" 2"
Upper Arm 15" 16" 1"
Waist 38" 40" 2"
Upper Hip 47" 49" 2"
Lower Hip 50" 52" 2"
Upper Thigh 27" 29" 2"
Mid Thigh 23" 24" 1"
Calf 15" 15" 0
Total 8 pounds and 19 inches!
Now, I don't expect such drastic results as the month goes on just because it is easier to lose at the beginning. But I do know that I will keep the commitment and I can see getting under 200 pounds.
To think, this all started with one of the informercials that are you usual just bypass when channel surfing. I've tried other things, too many to remember so why this one is working is likely a combination of things. But most of all, I am ready for it in my life. I am ready to have the body and health of the person I am in my mind. Until the end, my dad used to tell me he may be old in body but in his mind he was still that handsome, young man he remembered. I feel that way sometimes. I still feel like I am the person who used to be an Allstar fast pitch player, who used to coach a bunch of active young boys in baseball and who used to be able to keep up with those kids. I have often thought it would be neat to go back to coaching but my body would never let me do that. Maybe I could after this, who knows!
What a boring blog! All about me but since it is just about only me who pays attention to it, I guess that's okay. By putting all this down here it keeps me going, I can't slip up because I know I am going to have to post it here.
I decided I don't need a reward when I reach goals because the health it brings is its own reward.
It is a beautiful day and I am going to work in the yard getting ready for those spring and summer days enjoying health, life and happiness!

1 comment:
wow mom! You almost doubled your inches!!! Congrats!! Your doing great, but the best part is that you feel so much better. I am proud of you, so proud that I am going to call you right now!!!! I love you.
Hal.
Ps. You are not the only person who reads this, I check it daily!!!
Post a Comment