Weight 214 lbs (6 pounds!)
Bust 46
Waist 40
Hip 50
Upper Thigh 27
All totalled, (not all measurements are posted here) I lost 6 pounds and 11 inches! In one week! If that doesn't motivate me to keep it up I don't know what will.
I feel really good about the whole thing and clearly it gives me more energy. I actually think that I can reach the goals I have set for myself. What I need is some award for when I reach it. What should that be? If any of my very few readers could help me out on that I would appreciate it. I know for one thing, if I make my goal I am definitely going parasailing when we go to Hawaii! I want to do it with my sons. What a rush that would be.
My life is good at the moment and that is always refreshing. It's funny how that happens when you put the time and effort into caring for yourself. You even care that much more about the people around you.

3 comments:
I don't know about goal reward ideas. Is there anything really want?
I know what you mean about positivity. Its like magic when you grasp it. Its almost as if you have the power to change the world around you.
I can't believe you lost all that weight in one week! Do you think you can keep it up?
Do you think it might be possible, just possible that you are finally starting to realize what an amazingly beautiful person you've always been and that you might be finally creating your own reality of fulfilled desires?
I know its one week, but thats how things are done, one step at a time, one day at a time, one week at a time, one year at a time, one life at a time. Just think of all the possibilities you still have in your life!
You can do it mom!
I can and will keep it up. It feels too good not to. All I can do is take it for what it is each day and move on to the next. Thanks for caring about me.
WOW!!! 6 lbs in 7 days. great job mom!! The best part about this plan that you are on is that it isnt like cutting carbs, and when your done with the diet it will easily come back, this will stay off because you are changing your life, and it sounds like your attitude. Your reward should be something big like a hot tub. Is there anything youve always wanted? I love you mom and I am so proud of you, keep it up!!!
by the way, if you can you should change your settings for the comment box here. You have to be a google/blogger member to comment. Not many people are, so generalize your setting here so others can leave you a comment!
Post a Comment