It has been a great couple of months. Hawaii, the ocean, Reno, Cougar tailgating, but through it all I have gotten away from regular workouts and eating as well as I should.
So now is the time to get back to it. It's not that it has destroyed me but I did gain 5 pounds back. I am now back to 188. This has to stop!
So now that it is out there I will have to make progress and I will. I still feel good but it is time to take it to the next level.
Is there a goal? I still have not achieved the 50 pounds I had originally and for now, that is the goal. That is 13 more pounds. If I could be there by Thanksgiving I would be very happy. I will do my best.
Happy Birthday, Wes!
6 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment