Thursday, September 11, 2008

Weekends

So, it is the season for Cougar Football Saturdays. The only problem is that the Cougars aren't good this year. Of all the years for us to have tickets to all the games, we had to choose this one. Oh well, just being able to go to Pullman is good enough. And as a true Cougar, there is always the hope of the big upset!

Of course we went to the WSU vs Cal game in Pullman. Unfortunately I don't remember much of the game for some reason. Somehow Pullman brings out the worst in me. However, there were some highlights. The weather was beautiful! Waking up on Sunday to a great day we could do nothing but hike Kamiak Butte. It was such a good time! I was able to get some great photos of the day on top. It is a beautiful view from there.

Now I am heading out to Anderson Island for a weekend with highschool girlfriends. This should be another weekend for memories and laughing, not to mention the wine! More to come.

By the way, I hiked Kamiak with very little problem thanks to my new healthy life! I need to get back to working out but I feel great!

No comments:


Fight Fight Fight for Washington State!