This trip to Reno was a little different. We took our 90 year old parents with us. Not only is 90 years old a little difficult, he had a broken foot in a cast/boot and we had to take a taxi everywhere.
No money was made, except perhaps for Grandma who had a big night at the Peppermill. I would have to say the highlight was the family meals at two different restaurants.
Although it was hard to imagine a dinner that would surpass the German restaurant, we had it the next night at The Oyster Bar at the Atlantis Casino and Resort. This restaurant has always been very good but this time, for whatever reason, the meal was outstanding. I find it amazing that we found better seafood in Reno, Nevada than we have ever had in and around Seattle. And I had sushi for the first time, again at the urging of my sons. Oh, what they get me into! Once again, it was a great first time experience for me.
I don't think we'll be returning to Reno for awhile. We will savor the flavor of this trip until we do.

No comments:
Post a Comment