Saturday, April 19, 2008

Halfway there!

Yes, the interim goal of 25 pounds has been reached.  Now at 195 and counting!  I am particularly proud of this given the weekend in Pullman that could have been disastrous for this plan but wasn't.  I have to thank my son for helping stay on the straight and narrow through it all. 

I now have just over three months for the rest of the goal.  This is not going to be easy as it is coming off slower and slower now.  I am looking forward to sons being home and cooking for them, taking them out etc.  I will again count on them to help me stay on track.  I am hoping they will also help me stay active outside of my exercises to give me the boost I need to make it there. 

As a side note, I am looking out the window right now, April 19th in Gig Harbor and it is snowing like crazy!  What is up with that?  Is this global warming?  

No matter, snow, rain, sun, it is a good place to be, made better by the presence of my sons who for a short time will fill my empty next again. 

No comments:


Fight Fight Fight for Washington State!