Three months and 2 sizes.
It's a well known fact, I really don't like to shop for clothes for myself. But, yesterday was different. First of all, I was with my two boys. They had some things to buy so I went along. Anyone who knows them knows just how much fun they are to be around, especially when they haven't seen each other in 5 months. They are hilarious!
Second, I thought I might see how I was doing in my quest for size 14 and I needed some jeans so I tried on the size 16's. Keep in mind, I was still wearing my size 20 jeans and while I knew they were loose I was certain the 16's would be either too small or too tight. But not only do they fit, there is actually room in them! Needless to say, I have a new pair of jeans making me feel even more motivated to keep going!
So, two sizes in three months. I could see another size in the next 2 months to get to my goal of size 14 by July 26th when we leave for Hawaii.
I have now lost 30 pounds in three months. Again, it might not be easy but I can see 20 more pounds in the next two months. Especially since my routine has been sidetracked the last three weeks by a case of bronchitis that had me down and out for about 3 weeks of exercising. I tried a few times but bronchitis is not conducive to heavy breathing. but now I'm back and maybe the rest to my body will get me off of this plateau I seem to have hit.
Anyway, life is good and all is right with the world with both boys at home for a couple of nights before they left for their first summer adventure at The Sasquatch Music Festival in the Gorge. I'm so happy that they have so much fun together.
Happy Birthday, Wes!
7 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment