Monday, 6/22, I picked up my boys from their worldly travels and it was so good to get the hugs I have missed for so long. They were tired to say the least but we managed to stay up and talk. We were joined by my oldest son's girlfriend later that night and my world was complete.
Since then we have moved sons to their house in Tacoma, worked in the yard alot, went to Taste of Tacoma, the Dash Point Beach and I have been able to clean the house getting ready for the 4th of July. All of this with the company, off and on, of my sons. I can't think of anything better than that.
I know I have to go back to work on Monday but at least I know that the summer is here, there are many adventures ahead and I can see my sons whenever I want. What more could I want?

No comments:
Post a Comment